Sunday 25 April 2010

Help me make it through the (Election) night...

When Gordon met Elvis!

Okay, this PR stunt I just can't not post on. I JUST CAN'T HELP BELIEVIN Gordon Brown must really be in TROUBLE now and seeking a BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS if he thought that resurrecting Elvis would have been his GOOD LUCK CHARM to quell the SUSPICIOUS MINDS of the voters.

Alright, enough puns. What were the Labour party comms team thinking? Other than the fact that it gave bored journalists, and me, a field day, I can't see how saying a dead American supports your campaign is in any way helpful! What message was he trying to get across??? It made him look out of touch and cheesy. PR disaster me thinks.

Gordon might be saying DONT BE CRUEL and LET IT BE ME, but I think if this is going to be the quality of his PR strategy from now on then its TOO MUCH. ITS NOW OR NEVER to SURRENDER to the urge to vote for someone else on election night...... Okay Im done now :)

Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment